1.Our philosophy is to offer a stress free grooming experience for your pet while paying special attention to any health issues.
· Your pet’s safety and comfort are our first priority.
· We will not perform any grooming procedure that causes pain or a level of stress that we feel is excessive.
· Senior pets will be groomed for cleanliness and comfort.
2.You, the pet owner, must advise us of any medical, physical, emotional issues, allergies, sensitivities, or pre-existing conditions.
· These may include prior surgeries, hip or joint issues, warts, moles, ear infections, or skin problems.
· This information is necessary for the safety and proper care of your pet.
3.If your pet has a behavior problem or has had a negative grooming experience in the past, please let us know.
· Behavior problems or past bad experiences can often be overcome when extra time and care is taken to build trust between the pet and groomer.
· We reserve the right to muzzle your pet if necessary for the safety of the pet or groomer.
· If we arrive at your location and your pet cannot be groomed because it is too aggressive a $50.00 minimum fee will apply.
· The pet owner will be held responsible for any property damage or medical treatment for bites that may occur.
· Please remember that your pet’s health and safety are our primary concern. If we feel that your pet is too aggressive and your pet or our groomer is put at risk of injury then we reserve the right to refuse service.
· We will arrive as close to the scheduled appointment time as possible, however, sometimes situations occur that will disrupt the daily schedule of the groomer. This includes traffic, weather, mechanical difficulties, the necessity of spending more time with a pet, or a difficult pet. The pet’s safety will never be compromised by rushing to meet a schedule. You will be called and advised of an arrival time when schedules change beyond our control.
5.Pricing varies for each pet and is determined by breed, size, and condition of your pet.
. We do NOT groom dogs over 100lbs.
· Additional charges apply for de-matting, de-shedding, excessive coat and flea treatments due to the additional time and cost of products required.
· A pet that requires additional time because of their temperament or behavior during the groom may require additional charges.
· Please keep in mind that a matted coat can cause numerous health conditions including itching, irritation, and skin infections. Removing a heavily matted coat includes risks of nicks, cuts or abrasions due to warts, moles and skin folds trapped and hidden in the mats. Heavy matting can also trap moisture near the pet’s skin allowing fungus or bacteria to grow causing skin irritations that exist prior to the grooming process. Furry Paws Mobile Grooming is not responsible or any pre-existing conditions or injuries caused because of a matted coat.
· We will only de-matt your pet if it can be done in a human manner. If the matting is too severe to be brushed out then we will ask for permission to clip the coat short and start over.
· De-matting will incur extra charges.
7.Furry Paws Mobile Grooming will not groom any pet that is not up to date on their vaccinations.
· We require proof of their vaccinations or we can call your vet and confirm.
· If we come to groom your pet and it is not up to date on vaccinations and we are unable to groom your pet a $50.00 fee will apply.
8.We require 24 hour notice to change or cancel an appointment.
· We will contact you by phone, voicemail, email, or text to remind you of your appointment.
· Failure to call 24 hours in advance may result in a charge of $50.00 that must be paid prior to your next grooming appointment. Giving advance notice gives us the opportunity to fill your grooming slot and rearrange our schedule.
· If we show up for the appointment and there is no one at home to release the pet or we are unable to gain access to the pet, a $50.00 cancellation fee will apply.
· We accept Only Cash or Checks·
Payment is due at the completion of the groom, if you are not going to be present at the time of your pet’s groom payment arrangement must be made in advance.
· Checks shall be made out to: Furry Paws Mobile Grooming.
· There will be a $48.00 charge for returned checks.
Please Note: We are a Fully Insured business but have never had to use it and hope we never have to!
Your Pets are always treated with respect and like family!